KASH

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Valentine, you're all I want.....

 
 
My Valentine, you're all I want,
In you, I find warmth of sunshine,
You give me everything I need,
You're in my thoughts and in my heart,
Wherever I may go My Valentine, you're with me...

If I could wish to be anywhere,
I'd wish to be in your heart,
My soul has found its soul mate,
In my heart your voice whispers,
My Valentine, you're all I want...

When I close my eyes  I dream of you,
When I awake I think of you,
My heart has chosen you,
I've waited for you so long,
My Valentine, you're all I want...

Since the day you walked into my life,
I was no longer alone,
It felt as if my life finally has life,
I want to share my whole life with you,
My Valentine, you're all I want...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my college days... when I saw this one girl and fell deeply in love with her.. (actually realized later on it was infatuation).. took me a while to get over that...

But the positive change that it brought in was that I found my hidden talent of writing poetry....and I too wrote something similar.... will post it one day..

Wish you all the luck "Nidha"

Cheers!
NatCool